One Asia believes in nurturing the future generation. We are pleased to offer great opportunities for students during all stages of their education from internships, vacation placements to post graduate training schemes.
Financial Analyst (Intern)
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Preparing marketing presentations and documents.
- Drafting deal term sheets and mandate letters.
- Building financial and valuation models.
- Conducting industry and company-specific due diligence.
- Coordinate the deal documentation process and roadshows.
- Able to work independently but must be a team player
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Assist the Finance Manager in maintaining the General Ledger and Balance Sheet.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedures
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
If you wish to take up the challenge and learn with us, please email your resume to email@example.com.